We are a successful and well established airline company who are currently seeking permanent, full time, Licensed and Apprentice Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to work at our maintenance base in St. Andrew’s Airport, Manitoba.
- Licensed AME – Need valid M1 license
- Experience with Beech King Air 200, Piper Navajo will be an asset
- Self sufficient and self motivated
- Results oriented, attention to detail, and good organizational skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and responsible
- Able to follow policies and procedures effectively
Hours of work will be 12 hour shift for 14 days ON & 14 days OFF rotation.
Missinippi Airways offers a competitive rate of pay, a group benefits package and a pension plan.
We sincerely thank all applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Resumes will be accepted by mail, email or fax to the following:
Attention: Director of Maintenance
The Pas, MB.
Fax: (204) 623-3292