Ornge is a modern, vital, evolving organization that is dedicated to providing the highest quality transport medicine services to the province of Ontario. From air transport to the critical care land transport program, we provide a range of services to patients and hospitals across the province. We are looking for individuals who are dedicated and energetic and who are looking for a career with a dynamic, patient-focused organization. Ornge is committed to creating and promoting diversity, accessibility and inclusion in the workplace.
Ornge Air currently has a vacancy for a Maintenance Program Coordinator.
POSITION AVAILABLE: MAINTENANCE PROGRAM COORDINATOR
POSITION STATUS: PERMANENT FULL-TIME; NON-UNION
LOCATION: 5310 EXPLORER DRIVE, MISSISSAUGA
REPORTING TO: MANAGER, MAINTENANCE PLANNING AND ANALYSIS
The position is responsible to assist the Maintenance Program Analyst with the review of all incoming technical information for fleet applicability and the revision of company systems, including the maintenance programs and to provide Shop Work oversight.
Assume the Maintenance Program Analysts day-to-day responsibilities during his absence.
- Review all documentation affecting aircraft inspections and incorporate timely applicable changes into the Aircraft Inspection manuals and update the computerized Maintenance tracking system as required.
- Review all incoming Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and equivalent notices applicable to the Ornge fleet and ensure that that each is evaluated and a maintenance action plan is implemented for compliance.
- Provide Shop Work Order process and execution oversight.
- Carry out any other duty delegated by the Manager of Maintenance Planning and Analysis or Director of Maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience within an aircraft technical records and/or aircraft planning environment;
- Previous experience in an aviation work planning or supervisory position.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized, Independent and detail-focused and works well in deadline-driven environment;
- Experience with computer assisted maintenance software and/or tracking tools.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office suite;
- A valid Transport Canada M1 or M2 or ICAO Annex 1 aircraft maintenance license is advantageous.
- Fluent English - both spoken and written;
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to apply on-line at www.ornge.ca/careers no later than May 31, 2019. If you require a disability accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us and provide your contact information. A Human Resources Officer will contact you within 48 hours. Ornge is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code.
We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.