This individual must be able to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality are expected at all times and ability to problem solve and provide solutions.
• Effective Oral and Written Communication
• Organizational Skills
• Positive Attitude
• Problem Solving
• Genial and Friendly Demeanor
• Confidentiality and Discretion
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
• Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as clients, to coordinate a variety of executive meetings for the VP of Global Operations.
• Arrange travel schedules, reservations, and itinerary for the VP and their team of leaders as needed.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Arrange and coordinate meetings, as well as catering needs and any other specific requirements.
• Produce meeting agendas and provide accurate minutes, including tracking, monitoring, and following the progress of open action items.
• Responsible for managing visitors to the executive's office and providing assistance in respect to meeting preparation.
• Provide accurate word-processing support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents. This includes highly confidential correspondence and memorandum.
• Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, memos and emails.
• Maintain a well-organized confidential filing system for electronic and paper files.
• Maintain confidentiality and show discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
• Complete necessary expense reports for approval and subsequent handling by accounting.
• Ensure that various administrative tasks are done in an effective and efficient manner, including reviewing outside mail, drafting correspondence, screening phone calls, and maintaining executive files as needed.
• Assist with the preparation of business presentations as needed.
• Complete ad hoc tasks as requested.
• Completion of a Diploma or Certificate in an Administrative Assistant Program (or similar).
• A minimum of five years working experience in a senior executive environment with proven ability to work under pressure (required)
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Highly developed verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
• Proven ability to plan and coordinate complex travel schedules
• Ability to effectively handle multiple, conflicting priorities
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively with other management team members
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
• Ability to learn new applications
• Ability to track and report various activities
• Detail oriented
• Positive attitude, friendly personality, positive workplace behavior
• Strong administrative and planning skills
• Ability to interact with senior executives in a professional manner
• Strong interpersonal and consultative skills ability to negotiate time-frames and outcomes and communicate clearly to stakeholders
• Experience with the full Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Minimum of 5 or more years in a similar role.
• Experience working with a global company is an asset.
• Experience in Aviation or transportation is an asset.
Any interested applicants should submit their resume online at https://avmaxcanada.applicantpro.com/jobs/1082912.html
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.