Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career?
PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and software applications. PAL Aerospace is driven by technology and is proud to be a pioneer of industry-leading innovations in airborne special missions.
PAL Aerospace is currently seeking a Radar Operator to join our team in St. John’s, NL base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate sensor equipment such as airborne maritime radar and forward looking infrared systems (FLIR)
• Maintain a tactical picture, conduct in-flight planning, and operate navigational sensors pertaining to target positioning on flight surveillance missions
• Compile and record all information during flight surveillance missions
• Provide information to surveillance crew members as to the location, distribution, and identification of targets detected during flight surveillance missions
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience with use of maritime radar functions and FLIR operations is considered an asset
• Knowledge of electronic navigation and chart plotting;
• Knowledgeable and experienced in the use of digital photography;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to converse in both English and French would be considered an asset;
• Proficient in the use of various computer systems;
• Must be able to obtain Industrial Security Clearance.
Apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/def ... lang=en_CA
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.