Currently seeking Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers for Thompson MB
King Air B200 Aircraft
2 weeks on/2weeks off, unless position can be filled locally. All travel and accommodations provided.
Education and Experience
• M1 License required
• Beechcraft King Air B200 aircraft experience required
• Verbal and written skills and Basic computer skills
• Proven time management skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to qualify for Airport Authority Security clearance
• Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
• Excellent Problem solving and Decision making skills
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to the Director of Maintenance: Mark Scharien, email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest in the position; however only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.