To work on Beechcraft B200 King Air
This position would be responsible and accountable for, but not limited to;
• Advising their supervisor immediately if they notice or suspect any irregularities of an aeronautical product.
• Under supervision, performing various maintenance tasks as assigned.
• Under supervision, properly completing all related maintenance records.
• Ensuring the hangar and all associated workshops, tools and equipment are kept safe, neat and orderly, and serviceable
• Promoting and ensuring the requirements of Workplace Safety and Health regulations are complied with by maintenance staff and others in the facility
• Receiving and returning aeronautical products to stores in accordance with Stores procedures
• Performing other duties as required
Education and Experience
• Aircraft Maintenance and Manufacturing Orientation Program or Level 1 or higher.
• Beechcraft King Air B200 experience an asset, but not required
• Verbal and written skills and Basic computer skills
• Proven time management skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to qualify for Airport Authority Security clearance
• Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
• Excellent Problem solving and Decision making skills
Please submit resume to Director of Maintenance firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest in the position; however only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.