• Currently seeking a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer for Iqaluit NU.
• This position requires shift work that includes day, night, weekends and holiday coverage, that can include travel away from base as required.
Education and Experience
• M1 License required, M2 License is an asset
• Beechcraft King Air B200, Citation 560, PC-12 experience an asset
• Verbal and written skills and Basic computer skills
• Proven time management skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to qualify for Airport Authority Security clearance
• Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
• Excellent Problem solving and Decision making skills
Go to our website and see our very spacious modern hangar in Iqaluit - https://www.kivalliqair.com/
Keewatin Air is an equal opportunity employer, the chosen candidate will be decided strictly based on experience and credentials.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to the Director of Maintenance: Mark Scharien, firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest in the position; however only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.