• Develop metrics and reports for estimated return to service time reliability, service provider reliability, logistical concerns, utilization report, and part removal report;
• Responsible for all root cause analysis items being investigated and development of corrective action recommendations;
• Advise maintenance management team and senior leadership on reliability concerns and project recommendations and status;
• Design, implement, and track formal reliability initiatives; create maintenance and crew procedures to enhance fleet reliability;
• Oversee and promote continuous improvement, lean initiatives and elevate the technological and problem-solving skills of the maintenance workforce;
• Liaise with various departments regarding the needs and issues of AGL fleet to ensure timely resolution of relevant discrepancies; ensure the AGL fleet is well maintained and operating effectively;
• Monitor the specifications of the AGL Fleet that need to be procured, assist in coordinating the purchase and to ensure that the purchased parts and components have optimal quality and price;
• Assist with required technical training for the AGL fleet relevant to maintenance personnel, answer their queries and to provide information related to various policies and procedures;
• Review all component overhaul tear down reports and records related to maintenance, repairs, depreciation, mileage to recommend cost cutting initiatives for the fleet;
• Ensure dispatch reliability and on time performance metrics and KPIs are met to the expectations set by the company and customer;
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Vice President of Maintenance Operations.
• Proven maintenance experience on current Air Georgian Fleet;
• Must have extensive airline operations exposure with focus on airline fleet operations and maintenance;
• Knowledge of performance capabilities and reliability metrics and programs.
• Excellent prioritization and coordination skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Completion of a Transport Canada approved program in Aviation Maintenance or acquired the equivalent training recognized by Transport Canada;
• Hold a valid AME license and obtain an Aircraft Certification Authority pursuant to the Policy Manual Part 5;
• Strong technical, communication, troubleshooting, analytical and interpersonal skills;
• Know the appropriate parts of the Maintenance Policy and Procedures Manual.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment with a diversified demographic;
• Ability to work extended hours and weekends;
• Requires a valid Passport at all times in case of a need for travel at work.
Air Georgian Group Benefits
• Air Canada travel benefits/interline discounts
• Extended health, dental and vision care benefits
• Life and disability insurances
• Group RRSP
• Tuition assistance program
• Employee referral program
• Corporate Fitness membership
Air Georgian is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status and disability.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly to https://www.myavanti.ca/AGL-Careers and be sure to submit your resume!