Base: Calgary/Edmonton, AB
Reports To: Chief Pilot, Boeing 737
Competition No: 70-OP2019
Canadian North is accepting resumes for Boeing 737 First Officers based in Calgary and Edmonton.
• Minimum 1200 hours total time
• 500 hours fixed wing multi-engine time
• Transport Canada Airline Transport Pilot’s license (ATPL) or Transport Canada Commercial Pilot’s License with valid IATRA
• Valid Transport Canada Category 1 medical certificate
• Valid Transport Canada instrument rating
• Valid Canadian passport
• Legally entitled to work in Canada
• ICAO Level 5 English language proficiency
• Ability to obtain a Transport Canada security pass (RAIC)
To apply for this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include First Officer – 737 or 70-OP2019 in the subject line.