- Rank Admin
- Posts: 12400
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:22 pm
- Location: Calgary AB, USA, Argentina
– Must possess Transport Canada AME License M1 or M2
– Experience in BE02, DHC6, C206, C207 and C208 is considered an advantage
– Proven safety record and excellent troubleshooting skills.
– Strong leadership and decision making abilities.
– Must be a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident.
– The option to rotate on a 3 weeks on/3 weeks off schedule. You can also have the option to stay and live in Norman Wells permanently.
– Paid tickets for your rotation to and from your home base.
– Salary Commensurate of Experience
– Free Freight Allocation
– Employee Health and Insurance Package
– Company Provided Accommodation
Interested applicants may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
North-Wright Airways is the Sahtu Region’s premier air service. We are located 145 km (90 miles) south of the Arctic Circle in the heart of the Sahtu Region, at Norman Wells, Northwest Territories. We have services offered in the north such as in Yellowknife, Tulita, Norman Wells, Inuvik, Fort Good Hope, Deline and Colville Lake. North-Wright Airways also service Aklavik on a seasonal basis.