PAL Airlines is currently seeking an AME Dash 8 Endorsed/Shift Supervisor to join our team in Montreal, QC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out and coordinate the inspection, maintenance and repair of company aircraft and related aircraft systems;
• Report to the Base Engineer and Maintenance Management on issues affecting the serviceability of aircraft;
• Ensure aircraft are maintained in accordance with the company Maintenance Control Manual and Transport Canada Regulations;
• Co-ordinate parts requirements with Maintenance Management and ensure sufficient tools and equipment are available to accomplish the maintenance and inspection functions;
• Comply with all company safety practices and procedures;
• Complete all required documentation and certification of journey log entries for the work accomplished related to the aircraft maintenance performed;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed;
• A.M.E License Cat. “M2” or “E”;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience;
• Experience on Dash 8 aircraft required;
• The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
• A thorough knowledge of company aircraft and their related systems;
• Excellent troubleshooting skills;
• Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, organization and communication skills.
Qualified individuals can apply online via the following link:
https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply ... source=CC3
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.