Air Tindi Ltd. prides itself on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a dedicated team of employees it remains in the forefront of fixed wing charter and scheduled service operations in Northern Canada.
Working on a two (2) weeks on/two (2) weeks off rotation, and reporting to the Crew Chief, the AME is responsible for hangar specific aircraft types, inspecting, monitoring, maintaining and servicing the components, systems, controls and devices to ensure the aircraft operates safely.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responsible for maintaining a valid AME license;
• Follows company procedures and MCM/MPM;
• Completing entries in log books for all work performed;
• Inspecting parts to ensure they are in proper working order;
• Assisting with training of junior level employees (Apprentices);
• Interacts with pilots for information on aircraft status and issues;
• Performing routine maintenance tasks;
• Conducting and recording routine and special inspections as required by regulations;
• Responsible for repairing, replacing, assembling and installing essential aircraft parts;
• Ensuring replacement components are ordered and on hand to keep aircraft serviceable;
• Liaising with the Crew Chief or Production Manager to correct deficiencies in the aircraft or operational equipment;
• Be willing and able to learn the necessary tasks to enable you to assume the Crew Chief duties in the absence of the current Crew Chief.
• Maintains clean and organized tool box and locker area;
• Perform any other duties as required.
• Valid Canadian AME license with an M rating;
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience on fixed wing,
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Valid Canadian driver’s license;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision;
• Ability to work shift work (days/nights)
Air Tindi offers a balance of work and life management, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Discounted employee travel benefits with various large airline companies. Accommodations and travel will be provided if living outside of Yellowknife, NT.
To apply for this position please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Manager, Human Resources