Wage:Commensurate with knowledge, experience and qualifications
Group Insurance Plan:Yes, including health and dental (min 25 hours week)
Schedule:Permanent part-time hours with potential of full-time, on-call, some weekend or early morning shifts may be necessary to fulfill WestJet fueling requirements or call outs. We are open 0800 - 2000 7 days a week.
Brandon Flight Centre safely and proudly serves customers by offering JetA and AvGas fueling with WestJet being our main Jet Fuel customer with scheduled daily flights to Brandon. We are seeking a knowledgeable, hard-working, trustworthy and experienced team playing individual to take an active and lead role in our day to day FBO activities. We are a growing not-for-profit business.
The incumbent will be required to work in a fast-paced environment providing support and excellent customer service. Must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks during the day with little to no supervision while providing direction to other fuel lineman. Strong critical thinking skills is mandatory.
The role is responsible for a wide variety of tasks including Aircraft fueling & movement, Facility maintenance (janitorial), FBO equipment maintenance, Grounds keeping and maintenance & other tasks as required. This includes accountability and responsibility of job duties performed. Responsible for ensuring that the Fuel operations of Brandon Flight Centre are always fully functional including Inventory and Quality Control and consistent internal auditing.
• Punctuality and dependability
• Decision Making and Judgement
• Analytical Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Customer Focus
• Time Management
• Operating Equipment
• Ethics and Integrity
Qualifications and desired Attributes· Basic Maintenance skills – building, equipment and grounds
• Class 5 driver’s license for fuel truck
• WHMIS and TDG certificate - (can be obtained within a pre-determined time period)
• Human Factors
• Ability to take on tasks independently and follow through to completion with little supervision
• Ability to understand needs of clients and follow through with requests with excellence in customer service.
• Superior telephone manners and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Professional confidentiality of both BFC operations and customers
• Conduct oneself with honesty, integrity, consistency, work ethic and professionalism
• High level of sound and independent judgment, reasoning, and discretion.
• General mathematical and budgeting skills.
• Computer / admin skills
• experience in writing manuals, policies, etc.
• Some weather factors – extreme cold to heat (in hangar and outdoors)
• Interacts with members/customers, employees, and management staff and the public at large.
• Fast paced environment with many tasks to be completed daily
• Overtime may be required.
• Call outs as requested from time to time
Interested and qualified applicants can submit a resume with three professional references by July 19th, 2019. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.