(Avionics & Structures)
If you’re looking for the opportunity to work with a group of companies, with operations across Canada and the world, the PAL Group has a career path for you! Whether you are looking for permanent or contract employment, the PAL Group has many unique options for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers across multiple locations in Atlantic Canada.
PAL Aerospace, a leader in the Canadian aerospace industry is currently hiring immediate opportunities for both contract and permanent Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Technicians (Avionics and Structures) for our MRO located in St. John’s, NL.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an AME;
• Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed or have equivalent experience through a program such as the International Correspondence School;
• Must possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills;
• The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
• Trouble shooting skills;
• Must be able to obtain a clear Criminal Record Check prior to employment.
Please note that PAL Aerospace offers competitive compensation packages, with the opportunity to work on innovative, high profile programs.
Qualified individuals can apply online via the following link:
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.