We are a successful and well established 703 airline who are currently seeking a
Permanent, full time, King Air Captain. This is a rotational position based in one of our three bases in, Manitoba. This is a Medevac position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1700 hours total time, 250 hours multi engine, 100 hours turbine
- Experience with the King Air 200 in northern operations will be an asset
- Self sufficient and self motivated
- Result oriented, attention to detail, and good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Ability to follow policies and procedures as outlined
Missinippi airways offers a comfortable 13 day rotation to promote a healthy work-life
Balance. As a small team of professionals, we place a strong emphasis on teamwork and
Community. Members of the Missinippi family enjoy a competitive rate of pay, group benefits. Base Salary $65,000 to $100,000 pending on experience. Package and a pension plan. Our Medevac Captains are offered travel benefits to and from their respective home bases anywhere in Canada where major airlines fly. If interested in the position, please apply directly to this posting. We sincerely thank all Applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Attention: Kevin Kowalchuk
The Pas, MB.