The Stores Attendant reports directly to the Director of Materials.
• Interpersonal Skills
• Relationship Building
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
• Issue parts to the floor, ensuring requisitions are accurate, and data entry is complete and from the appropriate inventories.
• Ensure all requisitions are forwarded to Purchasing where no stock is found for parts to be ordered.
• Data entry of all issues, and stock line updates from stores stock and customers inventory.
• Ensure all required documents and paperwork is handled quickly and efficiently and is forwarded to Shipping for repairable components and shipments going out.
• Assist with tool crib duties (issue to tools).
• Pull and issue inventory prior to aircraft arrivals (pre-draws, etc.)
• Put away stock and confirm location is accurate on the computer.
• Stock replenishment place orders as necessary (requisition).
• Check shelf life daily and monthly, confirming all expired items are removed, tagged and quarantined.
• Assist in filing and retrieving files from archives.
• File maintenance, confirm locations, verify on hands and update system.
• Provide general upkeep of stores and immediate receiving area outside. (garbage,
sweeping, skid removal, etc.).
• Enter data accurately into computer.
• Confirm and sign for deliveries. Unload deliveries as required ensuring receiving is notified and given the documents and weigh bill of shipment.
• Assist with Inventory and Database functions as determined by the Inventory Controller.
• Participate in year-end and monthly quality and accuracy audits.
• Other duties as assigned by the Stores Lead/Supervisor.
• Minimum high school education or equivalent.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Genial, friendly manner; strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Minimum 1 year of experience working in a production or stores environment.
• Aviation experience considered an asset.
Applicants should apply online at: https://avmaxcanada.applicantpro.com/jobs/1017022.html
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.