- Rank 0
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:51 am
- Location: Yellowknife, NT
- Fly DC-3 and/or C-46 aircraft
- Marshals aircraft in ramp area; tows aircraft on the ground
- Performs on-board duties as required, including strict enforcement of emergency and safety procedures
- Assists with aircraft grooming and washing
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by the Ground Operations Manager
- Flight watch and following of all Buffalo Airways flights
- Maintain effective communication between all Operation departments; out-base staff/managers and other departments to minimize flight delays and day-of-flight schedule integrity.
- Keep up to date with changing weather and operating conditions and provide weather briefings to flight crews.
- Aircraft prep, fueling
- Hold a valid Canadian Commercial Pilot Licence
- MULTI- IFR (Group 1)
- Industry experience an asset
- Category 1 medical
- Valid driver’s licence
- Valid passport mandatory.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position which include bending, climbing, and lifting
- Working outside in all weather conditions
- Must be eligible to work in Canada, and currently residing in Canada
Special consideration will be given to those applicants that hold aircraft and industry experience.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their resumes, complete with references via email to email@example.com