Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Sudbury, ON and Dryden, ON
Reports To: Director of Maintenance
About MAG Aerospace Canada (Formerly Discovery Air Fire Services):
MAG has been active in the Canadian aviation industry since it was founded in 1950 and is a premier supplier of special-mission aircraft. Our company focuses on niche markets within Wildfire Management, Air Charter, Training, and Airborne Imagery. We are a key supplier of Aerial Fire Detection and Airspace Management (Birddog) Services in Ontario and Saskatchewan. In addition, MAG has been providing specialty Court Air Charter services in Northern Ontario for over 30 years. MAG Aerospace is a global leader in manned and unmanned airborne imagery and surveillance operating on 5 continents and 20 countries worldwide.
• Maintain the aircraft in accordance with applicable airworthiness standards and OEM instructions
• Carry out maintenance, repair, modification and daily inspection of the company aircrafts as detailed in the company maintenance manual
• Complete and certify work reports for all work accomplished on the aircraft
• Follow company procedures as per the maintenance control manual using safe work practices
• Valid Transport Canada M1 License
• Valid Driver’s License
• 3-5 years’ experience on a commercial aircraft
• Proven track record of success working on complex assignments requiring considerable judgment, initiative and technical/specialized knowledge
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Travel will be required in this role
• Willingness to work shifts including evenings
Why join MAG Aerospace Canada?
By joining MAG, you have the opportunity to participate in a unique and dynamic training environment focused on safety, entrepreneurship, innovation, and teamwork. A career at MAG Canada includes:
• Competitive remuneration package
• Generous health benefits package including Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
• Group RRSP with % Company Matched Contributions
Please send your cover letter, along with your resume to email@example.com. MAG Aerospace Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. This position requires access to sensitive Law Enforcement information and a background check.