Sunwest Aviation Ltd. currently has an opportunity available for a First Officer, BE02 within our Flight Operations Department. Reporting to the Chief Pilot, this position is responsible for performing the duties and responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Perform the duties and responsibilities as required on the specified aircraft
• Adhere to all safety regulations as per company requirements, Transport Canada, CARs, etc.
• Other duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot and/or Deputy Chief Pilot
• Must hold a valid a Commercial Pilot License or Airline Transport Pilot Licence, a valid Instrument and Type rating (if required), and hold a PPC and currency for an aeroplane in the aircraft grouping responsible for.
• 1,500 hours Total Time
• 200 hours PIC
• 300 hours Multi
• IATRA or ATP exams written
• Preference will be given to candidates with time on type
• Excellent customer service abilities
• Good decision making and problem solving abilities
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
All interested candidates should visit the Career Centre at www.sunwestaviation.ca to complete an on-line application form for the noted opportunity. The deadline for this position is July 31, 2019
Sunwest offers a competitive, performance-based salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including dental, extended health, life insurance, AD&D, short-term & long-term disability, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and Group RRSP plan matching. Offering a safe, diverse and innovative environment, Sunwest is respected for integrity and is committed to taking care of our customers, our employees, our partners and our community.