Bearskin Airlines is seeking pilots to fill entry level positions within our organization. We currently have openings for Metro 3/23 First Officers.
About the Job
• Crew Bases in Thunder Bay, ON and Winnipeg, MB
• Fleet Types: METRO 3/23
• Competitive Rates of Pay as per collective agreement
• Benefits Package & Pension Plan
• Employee Share Purchase Plan (Exchange Income Corporation)
• Reciprocal Jumpseat Agreements
• Flight Pass Benefits
• Flight Crew Representation (Air Line Pilots Association)
• Uniform Package paid by Company
The following minimum qualifications are required to be a successful candidate for these positions:
• Commercial Pilots License
• Category One medical
• 750 Hours
• IATRA or ATPL exams completed.
About Our Company
Bearskin Airlines is a niche airline serving the northern part of Central Canada from its main bases in Thunder Bay and Winnipeg.
Bearskin Airlines operates frequent, daily scheduled passenger charter flights throughout Northern Ontario and Manitoba. We also provide charter services to a variety of customers, including government, corporate clients, and community groups. For more information visit www.bearskinairlines.com
How to Apply
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Metro 3/23 First Officer. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org