Temporary Full Time / Maternity Leave
Location: YHM Shift Days/Hours:
Mon-Fri 08:30 – 17:00
Primary Objective of the Position:
Coordinate, administer, control and distribute all Cargojet technical and regulatory publications. Perform auditing assignments in support of Maintenance QA Department.
Essential Position Functions:
• Acquisition and control of all technical and regulatory publications in accordance with the policy and procedures
• Maintenance of a publication inventory database.
• Edit and revise company manuals into standard format as required.
• Ensure all publications are current and to renew subscriptions when required.
• To distribute publications and amendments to all users.
• Carry out quality audits of paperwork packages, and any additional audits assigned.
• Perform a variety of support and general administrative assignments in support of the audits, including filing, data entry, and tracking/correspondence while following established standards and work processes.
• Assist with the monitoring of quality control completed paperwork packages from all maintenance bases.
• Assist with the maintenance of quality documents and files including inspections, rework, and product certifications while following established standards and work processes as per the Quality System.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• Ability to obtain a Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC).
• Experience in aviation Quality Assurance Role considered an asset
• Knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations considered an asset.
• Knowledge Cargojet Maintenance Policies and Procedures considered an asset.
• Knowledge of Internal Auditing Procedures.
• Advanced ability to use computers - Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Must have excellent communication skills, detail oriented and have problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
Important to Know:
o Cargojet is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
o We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
o At Cargojet, we make safety the highest priority. Because of this priority and as we operate in a safety-sensitive environment, we require all employees to abstain from consuming Cannabis, in and outside of the workplace. This is a critical element of our drug and alcohol policy that all employees must comply with at all times.
Send Application to: Human Resources Dept