If you’re looking for the opportunity to work with a group of companies, with operations across Canada and the world, the PAL Group has a career path for you! Whether you are looking for permanent or contract employment, the PAL Group has many unique options for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers across multiple locations in Atlantic Canada.
PAL Aerospace is currently seeking an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to join our team in St. John’s, NL on a contract basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out and coordinate the inspection, maintenance and repair of company aircraft and related aircraft systems;
• Report to the Shift Supervisor and Maintenance Management on issues affecting the serviceability of aircraft;
• Ensure aircraft are maintained in accordance with the company Maintenance Control Manual and Transport Canada Regulations;
• Co-ordinate parts requirements with the Shift Supervisor and ensure sufficient tools and equipment are available to accomplish the maintenance and inspection functions;
• Comply with all company safety practices and procedures;
• Complete all required documentation and certification of journey log entries for the work accomplished related to the aircraft maintenance performed;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience;
• Experience on Dash 8 aircraft would be an asset;
• The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
• A thorough knowledge of company aircraft and their related systems;
• Excellent troubleshooting skills;
• Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, organization and communication skills.
To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org