PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace currently seeking an Avionics Technician/AME to join our team in Halifax, NS.
· Carry out the inspection, repair, and servicing of company aircraft;
· Carry out line maintenance and troubleshooting of avionics and related aircraft systems;
· Carry out the servicing of aircraft batteries;
· Perform component repairs as required IAW the avionics shop approvals.
· Completion of an approved Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Program (Avionics);
· Transport Canada AME licence category E preferred, but not required;
· Working knowledge of company operated aircraft;
· Excellent troubleshooting skills;
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
· Knowledge of Transport Canada Regulations.
To apply contact: email@example.com
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.