Responsibilities of the Position
• Maintain the company aircraft to a high standard in accordance with the ACA privileges as per the MCM and MPM;
• Confer with the Maintenance Manager to ensure that aircrafts are up to date and safe for flight;
• Assist as required to ensure the timely completion of Company and Customer Regulatory Audits;
• Understand, comply with, and promote all SGL safety precautions and policies including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations;
• Maintain a positive attitude toward personal and professional growth; and
• Work in Ottawa head office as well as, SGL field bases worldwide.
Qualifications and Experience
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with an “E” license;
• Experience on C208, DHC-6, BN2 or other GA aircraft a definite asset;
• Garmin installation experience an asset;
• Willingness to travel internationally for occasional field work;
• Knowledgeable understanding of Canadian Aviation Regulations;
• Valid passport and driver's license; and
• Ability to obtain Transport Canada restricted area pass.
If you are interested or know a qualified person who would be interested, please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.
Sander Geophysics Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.