Benefits of being part of CMA’s team include:
• Excellent benefits package including:
Extended health and dental benefits
Short and long term disability coverage
Employee life insurance
Group RRSP for retirement planning
• A renowned inclusive team atmosphere
• Career advancement opportunities
• Enhancements to federal labour code standards including:
(Vacation, statutory holidays, sick time, etc.)
• Competitive compensation
• Transport Canada Certified AME License M1, M2
• Experience on aircraft type: Dash 8, Dornier or Beach 1900 an asset
• Ability to legally work in Canada
• Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RIAC
• Safety oriented
• Flexible to varying work schedule including night shift
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Are a team player
• Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
Include but are not limited to:
• Conducting planned and unplanned maintenance procedures on our fleet of aircraft in accordance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations and company procedures
• Perform and document inspection of engines, structural, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
• Troubleshoot structural, mechanical, hydraulic and engines to identify and repair defects
• Interpret technical drawings, blueprints, manuals, instructions, etc.
• Inspecting, servicing and maintaining spare parts inventory
• Completion of paperwork - completely and accurately.
• Assisting with the general maintenance and servicing of hangar equipment and facilities
• Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment
• Other duties as assigned.
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com please indicate the position you are applying for.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.