Airco Aircraft Charters Ltd
3620-60 Ave East
Airco Aircraft Charters operates a fleet of King Air 100, King Air 350 and Beech 1900D aircraft from our base at Edmonton International Airport. We are currently seeking a licensed M1 AME.
• Ensuring that all maintenance and repairs are conducted in accordance with this manual and Transport Canada requirements.
• Certify work completed in the technical records and complete necessary work packages for work accomplished.
• Read and take required action on all Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and all pertinent maintenance publications.
• Assist in the training of engineers in training, assess their quality of work and potential, and ensure that they observe safety precautions.
• Maintaining shop equipment, materials, working areas and facilities in a clean and tidy manner.
• Report unserviceable maintenance equipment to the appropriate Supervisor.
• Attend training courses as may be assigned.
• Duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance or Production Manager as applicable.
• Canadian AME-M1 license
• Experience working with aircraft types listed above
• Must be competent and efficient at working individually and as part of a team
• Must have reliable transportation
• Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous quality improvement
• Demonstrates initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Airco offers competitive wages, benefits, and group RRSP package.
Please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.