EVA Air, a Star Alliance member, was recently named the World’s 6th Best Airline. EVA Air is currently serving 80+ destinations worldwide with 74 aircraft and is steadily expanding its network and fleet.
Contract highlights include:
• Great Pay + Annual Bonus + Overtime + Per Diem + Housing!
• Commuting Contract – 8 days OFF each month or 16 days OFF every 2 months
• 22 annual vacation days + 30 paid sick days!
• Guaranteed travel on Days-Off
• Paid during training!
• Medical Coverage + Loss of License & Accident Insurance
• Taipei, Taiwan
Minimum Requirements include the following:
- Date of last flight on relevant type last 12 months
- Current FAA/ICAO/JAA ATPL
- Max 45 years old at the start of contract -
Over 45 year-old candidate should have at least 500 PIC hours on widebody commercial aircraft
- No Accident/Incident and No Criminal Record
- University/Bachelor Degree with 2+ years civil aviation experience; OR High School Graduate with 5+ years civil aviation experience
- 1,500 total hours of which 1,000 hours on jet over 20 tons MTOW OR 2,000 total flying hours (commercial) of which 500 are commercial hours on jet over 20 tons MTOW
If you are interested, kindly send us an updated CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on any of the following below:
Flight Crew International (FCI)
5601 Democracy Drive, Suite 185
Plano, Texas 75024 USA