• Hundreds of weekly departures to dozens of Canadian / US cities
• 4 regional crew bases YVR, YWG, YHM, YMX
• All-cargo ops on our 208B fleet and Canada’s largest 1900C fleet
Work Environment: http://www.skylinkexpress.com/careers/benefits
SkyLink Express believes in a safe, relaxed and enjoyable workplace.
• Safety is first and foremost with a strong, active SMS culture fostered and maintained throughout our entire team and with our courier clients too
• Management team open door/email policy for real-time accessibility
• Flexible schedules, as operations permit, to accommodate personal scenarios
• Monthly Crew schedules have assigned SDOs (scheduled days off), reserve days, most federal holidays off
• Regional courier routes have few weekend assignments and daily home base returns
• Crew cars provided at most 'day layover' stations
• Free parking at our bases/offices
Compensation and Benefits:
SkyLink Express maintains industry peer reviews for all our positions to ensure our team wages and per diems remain competitive.
• Annually indexed salaries, profit sharing and provincial health plan premiums
• Paid sick/bereavement leave
• Paid stat holidays and vacation pay
• Group dental, health, life, AD&D insurances
• Service partner retail/travel discounts
Position: B1900 First Officer
Base: CYVR-Vancouver, BC
Closing Date: 09/30/2019
Must be legally entitled to live / work in Canada
Must be able to maintain a security clearance
Must have and be able to maintain aviation medical
Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted
Must have and maintain a Passport allowing travel to Canada / USA
Non-Canadian/non-USA passport holders must have and maintain a valid US C1/D Crewmember VisaCanadian
Canadian Commercial Pilot's Licence with Group 1 Instrument Rating
Successful completion of IATRA or ATPL written exam
Canadian Category 1 Medical Certificate
Experience on B1900 or similar is preferred
800 hours total time
75 hours multi-engine airplane
FO time on SkyLink 1900 reduces total time mins for Captain upgrades
Training / Upgrades:
Pilot hired with a recent, valid PPC on type…
• No training agreement required
Pilot accepting training / upgrades…
• SkyLink Express invests all training / upgrade costs in pilot
• Pilot gains all necessary training at no personal cost
• Pilot agrees to remain employed with SkyLink Express for 1 year to ensure a reasonable return on our training investment
Additional SkyLink Express career info and hiring opportunities can be found on our website.
All applications should be submitted to Human Resources via email.
Only candidates accepted for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in joining our SkyLink Express team.