The Structures Lead Hand reports directly to the Production Manager.
• Interpersonal Skills
• Problem Solving
• Team Work
• Positive Attitude
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
• Plan and report schedule of business unit.
• Manage the work scope within the business unit.
• Responsible for liaising/communicating with our aircraft manufacturer's engineering department.
• Delegate tasks to designated employees.
• Provide technical assistance or guidance to the crew.
• Ensure that all crew members' paperwork is up to date.
• Assign appropriate skill set to the task required.
• Verify time card, biweekly time sheet and/or computerized reporting completion.
• Ensure crew members work productively during shift.
• Responsible for applying policies & procedures including evaluating the quality of work with in his/her team.
• Make certain his/her team members comply with safety regulations.
• Ensure work environment is safe and clean.
• Promote company values, vision and mission.
• Demonstrated capability and competency in field of expertise.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with other individuals throughout the organization.
• Possesses strong fundamental aircraft knowledge.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage employees.
• 3-5 years' experience in the field.
Applicants should apply online at: https://avmaxcanada.applicantpro.com/jobs/1189410.html
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.