At the NT Air Inc. Prince George facility performing line maintenance tasks to maintain a B300 King Air Medevac,1900D models and Dash 8-100/300 aircraft.
Salary Dependent on Experience
Flight Safety B300 Maintenance Training Course
Extended Health and Dental Benefits
Group RRSP for retirement planning
• Self-motivated and positive individual that efficiently supports aircraft maintenance requirements.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and strong mechanic aptitude.
• Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, organization and communication skills.
• Need to be able to work as a team and independently.
• Mentoring of non-licensed personnel ensuring knowledge and workmanship.
• Support a variety of company operational requirements related to the entire company and as it relates to aircraft maintenance.
• Adhering to safe work practices and understanding their role as it applies to a Safety Management System.
• A Valid Canadian AME License Category M1, (M2 an asset.)
• 3 to 5 years minimum experience as a licensed maintenance technician
• Experience on B300 aircraft
• Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RIAC
• A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Strong computer skills
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those who will be considered for this position will be contacted.