Position: AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN – LaGrande/Puvirnituq (#1790)
Company Name: AIR INUIT LTD
Street Address: 6005 Côte Vertu
City: St Laurent,
Province/Territory or State: Quebec
Web address: http://www.airinuit.com
Email address: email@example.com
Apply via: email, website
Aircraft Types: B737, DHC8, B300, A100, DHC6
Engineer with DHC8, B737, A100, B300, DHC6
Situated in LaGrande and Puvirnituq, Quebec
This position is primarily a 3 week rotational position
**This position is split between LaGrande and Puvirnituq. A 3% premium will apply when working in Puvirnituq.
• Perform work on aircraft as outlined by applicable Inspection Instructions, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins or other approved schemes in accordance with accepted practices and ensure that such work is carried out in accordance with the applicable portions of the MPM;
• Ensure that all items of work are recorded and signed out as required on the applicable Maintenance Control forms;
• Maintain in good order the AMO facilities, such as shop, store, library and its surroundings;
• Deicing of aircraft; and
• Carry out any other assigned duties as directed by the Senior Base Engineer.
• A valid M1 & M2 license. Preference will be given to those holding DHC8, A100, B300, DHC6 endorsement. (If not already holding these endorsements, Air Inuit will provide the necessary Type courses);
• Have successfully completed the qualifying exam for AMO certification privileges;
• Be familiar with the appropriate parts of the MPM, MCM, aircraft operations specifications and maintenance manuals necessary for the performance of his/her duties;
• Applicant must be able to work autonomously and have good organizational skills.
$67,437 - $85,871
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
** This posting is eligible for the Candidate Referral Program for Air Inuit employees during the posting dates indicated