Because of Chartright’s continuous growth and internal pilot advancements, we are now looking for pilots to crew our Toronto based G200.
Qualifications & Experience
• Canadian ATPL
• Group 1 Multi-Engine IFR
• Valid Transport Canada Medical
• Minimum of 5000 hours total time
• Minimum of 2000 hours PIC, turbine experience preferred
• The ideal candidate will be resourceful, able to work alone and on a team
Salary & Benefits
We offer competitive remuneration packages, attractive benefits, employee discount program, and career development supported by leading training facilities and e-Learning programs for those seeking a long-term future in the Company..
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume on our careers page at http://careers.chartright.com.
- New 2011 Chartright logo.JPG (194.63 KiB) Viewed 1731 times