Expand your aviation career! Get hands-on, real-world PIC time in one of the most beautiful and unique areas of world!
Air Nunavut has immediate openings for Captains on our fleet of King Air 200 twin-engine turboprops.
Positions are full-time non rotational and based out of our Iqaluit, Nunavut (CYFB) location where we provide regular charter services to individuals, companies, and government organizations. Charters are done throughout all the communities of northern Canada, including northern Quebec and into Greenland.
- Current Category 1 Medical
- Current Category 1 Instrument Rating
- 1200 Hrs TT (must be Multi-IFR Rated)
- Good decision-making, problem solving, and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Current Canadian Passport or current legal ability to work in Canada
- Ability to pass security clearance and criminal records check
Air Nunavut offers a very competitive Salary plus Benefits.
Staff Housing is provided (or additional housing allowance).
Captain Salary Range: $110,000.00 -$125,000.00 per year + 2 months’ vacation
Preference will be given to candidates with time-on-type; prior charter experience; and/or northern Canada flying experience.
King Air crews also have the opportunity to transition to Falcon jet positions at Air Nunavut’s southern base in Oshawa (CYOO) called SmoothAir Charter, based on availability and company requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE: Please put “KING AIR CAPTAIN + Your Name” on the subject line.
We appreciate all submissions, however only selected candidates will be contacted.