Essential Position Functions:
• Maintain and administer the aircraft record keeping process in accordance with Canadian Aviation Regulation (CARS).
• Maintain Aircraft computer records and the related aircraft technical records in a current and up-to-date manner,
• Verify and correct Journey Log Page aircraft times.
• Ensure the timely and accurate input of corrected times into various technical records forms.
• Input aircraft component changes and completed aircraft inspections.
• Input aircraft defects and corrective actions taken.
• Audit and file completed aircraft maintenance paperwork.
• Liaise with various departments to correct discrepancies in maintenance documentation.
• Monitor and update aircraft archives.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Experience with WinAir, or similar computer tracking program
• Must be detail orientated, accurate, neat, very well organized and have an ability to work with minimal supervision
• Work requires mathematical aptitude
• Work involved data entry and intermediate proficiency with MS Excel and basic proficiency with MS word
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Please submit resume to email@example.com. Buffalo Airways Ltd. would like to thank all those who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.