Our Advanced diploma program trains Indigenous students from across the country, and they graduate as commercial pilots with a group 1 instrument, flight instructor rating or float rating.
Consider being a valuable part of our crew at the only Indigenous aviation post secondary program of its kind in Canada.
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineer position is full-time based on the Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory, centrally located between Toronto and Ottawa, on the shores of the beautiful Bay of Quinte. This area offers incredible fishing, golfing, boating, diving and the growing wine country of Prince Edward County. It also offers affordable cost of living for retirees or young families.
For more information of the area, please visit: https://bayofquinte.ca/tourism/
• Valid Transport Canada M1 category AME licence
• Experience with flight school aircraft and operations an asset (C172, PA23-250)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to take initiative, work independently, and be part of a team
• No shift work
• Monday to Friday 0730-3:30
• Uniform service provided
• Benefit package
• Company sponsored pension program
• Cooperative learning environment
• Staff functions with an awesome crew!
Please forward cover letter, resume, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AME - Job Posting - Perm FT.pdf
- (91.66 KiB) Downloaded 13 times