Base: Hamilton, ON
P.O. Box 370
Mount Hope, ON, Canada
Applicants for this direct entry Captain position based in Hamilton, ON should send their resume & cover letter via:
https://latitudeairambulance.bamboohr.c ... w.php?id=7
Please note the position applying for as “Captain" in the subject line. No phone calls will be accepted.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Transport Canada Airline Transport Pilot’s Licence (ATPL) with a minimum of 2,000 hours total time and 500 hours of ME PIC experience
• Valid Canadian Passport
• Successful candidates will be required to complete and pass a pre-employment medical (including an alcohol and drug screening test) and a criminal record check
• Priority will be given to candidates holding a current Lear 35/36 type rating as well as international flight operations experience.
• Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
• A high level of sound and independent judgment and reasoning.
• Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
• Works well under pressure and demonstrates excellent time management skills
• Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
• Ability to build effective working relationships quickly with the ability to maintain a respectful workplace.
• Ability to operate into the United States
Latitude Air Ambulance is a company dedicated to the many facets of air medicine and aeromedical repatriation. Established in December 2009, Latitude is recognised as an aeromedical logistics and solutions leader providing exemplary services to clients. Based in Hamilton, Ontario, Latitude is Eurami and Argus Accredited, and provides world-wide repatriation (adult and neonate), servicing the travel insurance industry, government, and the private sector.
Latitude provides services 24/7/365, including all-inclusive beside to bedside air evacuation services globally across the Americas, Middle East, Europe, Asia and Africa.
Our highly integrated medical program is capable of case management, medical assessments and international bed find services.
We are proud to be a prominent service provider and continue to work hard and build relationships through the dedicated efforts of our Latitude Team through INTEGRITY, COMPASSION, and TRUST.
If you want to join a team of highly experienced aviation and medical professionals who care about the job they do, and the people they serve then apply today.
Salary: As per company pay scale - Captain = $41.03/hour