Acadia College is a Flight School located in Langley, BC. We are currently looking for a Full-Time flight instructor for Class 1/2/3/4.
We are a small school, but growing, and our students our passionate about flying. We want our potential candidate to also be passionate about flying and sharing knowledge with others, be personable, self-motivated, willing to learn and work as a part of our team.
The right candidate must have basic organizational skills and pay attention to details and will instruct both ground and air exercises.
This is an excellent opportunity for new instructors to gain well rounded experiences and PDM skills by flying in both controlled and uncontrolled environments while working with a positive mentoring team.
If you are interested in working a rewarding environment visit our website www.acadiacollege.com and learn more about our company. Submit your cover letter and resume by email to: email@example.com or call +1 (604) 795-2220 for more information.
Required Certification, Education and Experience or Skills:
• CANADIAN CPL with current Class 2/3/4 Flight Instructor rating or higher
• No Transport Canada accidents, incidents, violations or suspensions
• Fluent and effective English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Competent computer skills with a familiarity with the Internet
• Able to legally live and entitled to work in Canada
• Must have valid Canadian License/ Medical
• Satisfactory Flight Test Record
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to maintain course standards, training requirements
- Ability to monitor and maintain student records
- Familiar with all required subjects and Transport Canada Flight test guides and CARs as they relate to Private and Commercial training
- Promote professional behaviour and attitude
- Conduct in-flight and ground school
- Other duties will be assigned
Class 4: $30 per instructor hour plus base pay
Class 3: $35 per instructor hour plus base pay
Class 2: Negotiable based on experience
Class 1: Negotiable based on experience
Aircraft fleet includes C-172 and C-152