Based out of Wetaskiwin, Alberta, the successful candidate for this position will be a graduate of a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Technology Program, pursuing an M1 AME licence.
This position will be regularly working 40 hours a week. Overtime and rotating on-call weekend work may be required.
The successful candidate is responsible for maintaining the critical integrity of Wetaskiwin Air Services commercial and vintage aircraft, as well as our clients’ personal aircraft.
Role and Responsibilities
• Daily line maintenance of all company types, trouble shoot & repairs
• Routine maintenance, component replacement
• Scheduled inspections on all aircraft types
• Complete all required documentation
• Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• Graduate of Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Technology Program
• Familiar with general aviation type aircraft including, but not limited to: PA-30/24, PA-60, PA-28, PA-18, Bellanca model 17,
Champion 7 series, Cessna 150 to 185 models, WACO UPF series
• Have a understanding of the CARs
• Must have strong mechanical aptitude & excellent troubleshooting skills
• A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Excellent computer skills
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision both alone or as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal and team work skills
• Have excellent communication and leadership skills
• Safety Oriented
• Take pride in performing maintenance to a high standard
• Have effective time management skills
• A positive attitude and a desire to succeed
• Ability to legally work in Canada
• Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test pre-employment and post incident and be in compliance with our drug and alcohol
Why Wetaskiwin Air Services?
• Working on a fantastic team in a growing organization
• Opportunity to work on diverse and unique vintage aircraft
• Competitive wage
• Life Insurance
• Extended Health & Dental Care
• On-Site Parking
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send copy of your cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com.
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.