Company Name: AIR INUIT LTD
Street Address: 6005 Côte Vertu
City: St Laurent,
Province/Territory or State: Quebec
Web address: http://www.airinuit.com
Email address: email@example.com
Apply via: Email, website
Aircraft Types: B737-200,-300, DHC8, B300, A100, DHC6
Situated in Montreal, Quebec
The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for Fleet Maintenance planning
• Communicate with Heavy Maintenance MRO and Maintenance Production Manager to review maintenance information;
• Review Maintenance Work packages to ensure they are complete in all respects;
• Coordinate work contracted to outside agencies;
• Build Heavy Maintenance work packages and liason with MRO for technical data;
• Build part requirements for new tasks;
• Assist with Technical support for the line bases and Heavy Maintenance MRO’s
• Carry out W&B and ELA amendments after aircraft modifications;
• Assist in the integration of new aircraft and aircraft types;
• Other duties’ and special projects as assigned by the DOM.
• This position will entail occasional travel
• Valid “M “ Transport Canada License
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• Have a thorough knowledge of AIL’s Maintenance Operations and the Company MCM & MPM
• Ability to plan and execute multiple projects/activities;
• Aircraft maintenance software (WinAir) and Microsoft software experience required (Outlook Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc);
• Strong organizational skills;
• Effective written and oral communication;
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC).
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
The salary is established in accordance with the Company Salary scale:
Salary: $90,035 - $102,415
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
** This posting is eligible for the Candidate Referral Program for Air Inuit employees during the posting dates indicated