The Technical Planner reports directly to the Planning Manager.
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure initial material required for the completion of planned work to a customer's aircraft is ordered.
• Liaise with various business units at Avmax.
• Review Schedule "A" received from Business Development and from this determine the planned re-courses, material, special equipment and tooling • required to meet on-time completion of the customer's request.
• Liaise with the various external contractors and agencies as required.
• Determine technical data required for planning and execution of the work to be performed by production.
• Transfer initial work package information onto in-house work cards.
• Meet with various in-house business unit personnel and subcontractors as required to review the status of the customer's work package.
• Schedule performance and issues which impacts the on-time completion package.
• Update and issue changes to customer work packages.
• Other duties as assigned by the Planning Manager.
• Demonstrated capability and competency in field of expertise.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with other individuals throughout the organization.
• Possesses strong fundamental aircraft knowledge.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the field.
Applicants should apply online at: https://avmaxcanada.applicantpro.com/jobs/1217116.html
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.