The Kenn Borek Air Maintenance team is currently seeking an individual to work in a schedule driven environment. Responsible for the movement, stocking, issuing, base transfers and returns of related aircraft parts, tooling and equipment. Ship and receive parts according to standards outlined by Transport Canada and Kenn Borek Air, ensuring that all parts are accounted for and stored accurately.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Receive, sign for, issue, inspect, process and safely handle aircraft maintenance related parts, material, equipment and tooling, to include entering data into the inventory management system and processing the associated documentation.
• Ensures proper handling of aircraft parts during transactions, shipping, and receiving to avoid damage or operational delays.
• Expedites and coordinates the movement of aircraft parts worldwide.
• Effectively resolve issues as they arise.
• Enter outstation inventory transactions into the inventory management system.
• Package items for shipment and coordinate with shipping vendors for pick up; deliver and pick up parts from local vendors/shops as required.
• Performs all computer transactions required to maintain an accurate inventory including updating of parts/repair ETA in computer system.
• Performs administrative functions associated with processing aircraft parts and Company supplies.
• Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) and establish relationships with vendors/repair shops.
Qualifications and Skills
What you need:
• Minimum 1 year shipping experience; aviation experience preferred
• 1 - 2 years’ experience in a materials management/inventory controls functions, or 2 years working in a stores / parts environment requiring organizational skills with a fundamental knowledge of materials movement and inventory transactions; aviation experience highly desirable.
• Ability to lift 40 pounds and to climb and lift articles above head.
• Valid and unrestricted Driver’s License
• Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screening required.
Competitive wage, excellent benefits and a company funded flexible spending account and a RRSP matching program
If you are interested in joining our organization please submit your resume, with references, to email@example.com. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please