Position: First Officer, Falcon 2000
Contact Name: Guy Thomas
Street Address: 2450 Derry Road East, Hangar 9
Web Address: http://www.novajet.com
Send Resume & Cover Letter Via: email@example.com
Aircraft Types: SK76, E50P, C525, C560, AJ25, HS25, G150, G200, CL30, F2TH, FA90, CL64, CL65
NovaJet provides Charter, Aircraft Management and Maintenance services from its facilities in Toronto, Halifax, and Windsor. NovaJet has the people, services, and infrastructure to offer our valuable corporate and private clients all levels of aircraft charter and management support services.
Our employees are what drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us and build our reputation as leaders in aviation services.
We are looking for individuals who possess a strong drive for results and a passion for meeting the needs of our customers in a safety focused environment.
NovaJet’s Toronto Pearson base is expanding and because of this growth we will be conducting First Officer interviews in Toronto.
Flying as part of the NovaJet Team allows you the opportunity to work with an organization committed to providing safe and exceptional customer service.
• 2500 Hours Total Time
• 500 PIC
• Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL-A)
• Category I medical certificate
• Group I IFR
• Ability to obtain a RAIC (security pass)
• Satisfactory criminal record check
• Ability to obtain approval from the United States TSA to initiate training.
• A Canadian Passport
• Aviation diploma/degree an asset
• Customer service-oriented
• Ability to work under pressure
• Extended medical and dental benefits
• Short and long-term disability
• Employee and dependent life insurance
• Out of country/province insurance
• Company matched RSP program
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly identify the position that you are applying for (eg: Falcon 2000 First Officer – YYZ).
We would like to thank all applicants for their submission but regret to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquires please.