Overseeing the company’s SMS, the Manager will interact with senior managers and staff to provide the guidance and direction necessary for the successful operation of the company’s SMS. The SMS Manager will report to the Director of Flight Operations and the Vice President of Maintenance and will have direct access to the Accountable Executive.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Degree, diploma, certificate or experience in aviation safety
• Aviation management experience is considered an asset
• Technical writing skills
• Advanced Microsoft office skills
• Strong oral, written and presentation skills
• Knowledge of best practices in safety management
Chartright offers industry leading remuneration packages, attractive benefits, employee discount program, and career development for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Interested candidates should see the Careers page at Chartright.com
- New Chartright logo.JPG (194.63 KiB) Viewed 352 times