Reports To: YXE Mtx Base Manager
Shift Days/Hours: Mon-Sun Rotating Shifts
Primary Objective of the Position:
Under the general direction of the Maintenance Base Manager, the chosen candidate will perform Line Maintenance duties & assist with aircraft troubleshooting duties in accordance with Cargojet’s MCM/MPM manuals & Technical documentation.
Essential Position Functions:
• Ensure that all spares issued for aircraft maintenance are maintained to the same standards as issued until installed.
• Ensure that all unserviceable components are properly tagged and returned to quarantine stores.
• Complete and certify all necessary maintenance forms, log books and paperwork.
• Be knowledgeable with all company and government manuals/documents pertaining to the work.
• Report unserviceable equipment to the Aircraft Maintenance Base Manager.
• Perform the maintenance of aircraft as established with Cargojet’s MCM/MPM & Technical documentation.
• Report all SDR (Service Difficulty Report) findings to the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisors.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum Qualifications:
• Must have Transport Canada AME M2 License
• Type Rating or experience with B757, B767
• Post-Secondary Aircraft Technical Training
• Ability to obtain a Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) & Airside Vehicle Operator's Permit (AVOP)
• Ability to use computers – MS Word & Excel.
• Must have excellent communication skills & problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Cargojet is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- At Cargojet, we make safety the highest priority. Because of this priority and as we operate in a safety-sensitive environment, we require all employees to abstain from consuming Cannabis, in and outside of the workplace. This is a critical element of our drug and alcohol policy that all employees must comply with at all times.
Send Application to: Human Resources