- Rank 7
- Posts: 601
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:00 pm
- Location: YVR, Richmond, British Columbia
Pacific Coastal Airlines is seeking a permanent full-time Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Category "M" to be based in Calgary to support our new operations in the region. We are seeking a candidate who is looking to enjoy a family-oriented, dynamic and rewarding work environment. We are excited to welcome safety-oriented and customer service minded candidate to continue their career with our growing company.
Pacific Coastal Airlines is headquartered at the South Terminal building at Vancouver International Airport. Under the Pacific Coastal banner we fly scheduled and charter service between busy international airports, remote destinations, and beautiful communities in the province of British Columbia. Our new operations in Southern Alberta create an exciting opportunity for candidates desiring to be based in the region to join the Pacific Coastal team.
A position in the Pacific Coastal Airlines maintenance department requires adherence to the highest level of aviation safety standards and the ability to execute aviation policies and procedures, utilizing skill and aviation knowledge to identify and prioritize problem areas.
• Must hold a valid transport Canada AME license
• Preference given to applicants with SAAB 340 experience
• Experience on system installations and Troubleshooting of various systems an asset
• Must be familiar with the use of specialty equipment required for the position
• Must be able to obtain a RAIC and AVOP
• Must be willing to travel as required to service all Aircraft in Pacific Coastal Airlines' fleet
• Must be willing and able to work shift work
• Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work well in a team environment
• Ensure proper paperwork is in order and submitted on time; ie: all certifications and recertification's must be recorded prior to releasing aircraft into service
• Must stay current on Company Maintenance Control Manuals and other industry related manuals/materials
Why Pacific Coastal Airlines?
Company Culture: We honour our company motto of People Friendly, People First for both our employees and our passengers. We encourage a positive, caring workplace and put a high value on collaboration, accountability, and loyalty. We are inclusive, respectful, and have a friendly corporate culture.
Compensation: Wages range from $28.35 - $40.30/hourly. We recognize and value industry experience by offering competitive compensation commensurate with prior experience. We offer long term pay progression to recognize years of service as well as a company match Group RRSP for retirement planning.
Health Benefits: We offer a standard benefits package for permanent employees consisting of extended health, dental, vision, travel medical, life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability, an employee and family assistance program, paid sick days, and paid personal emergency days.
Travel Benefits: We offer excellent travel perks within the Pacific Coastal network for employees, their eligible family members, and their buddies. Also available to employees and their eligible family members is standby travel on other airlines across the world. Additionally, employees are eligible for discounts with various hotels and restaurants within the communities we serve as well as steeply discounted cargo shipping within the Pacific Coastal Airlines network.
Employee Programs: We have employee recognition and reward programs, a milestone service recognition program, employee appreciation events throughout the year, and an online learning and development program.
Other Benefits: Tool and boot allowance, up to $500 yearly.
Pacific Coastal Airlines is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
While we thank all candidates interested in joining the Pacific Coastal Airlines team, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If interested, please apply directly on our career website - https://pacificcoastal.prevueaps.com/jobs/