The Warehouse Technician reports directly to the Director of Materials.
• Interpersonal skills
• Organizational skills
• Flexible scheduling
• Relationship building
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in creating and maintaining records on the receipt or distribution of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies.
• Examine incoming shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
• Route items to departments.
• Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
• Receive, sort, and stock material, equipment, merchandise or supplies to shelf locations. Count material, equipment, merchandise and supplies in stock and provide accurate totals to post on electronic inventory records.
• Ensure physical inventory counts are found to be accurate to inventory records and verify quantities provided and assist in adjusting errors as appropriate.
• Assist in the investigation and documentation of inventory discrepancies.
• Ensure the prevention of damage to inventory during storage.
• Ensure the general cleanliness of the warehouse.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Superior organization skills and attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Minimum one year experience in a similar role.
• Experience with a computerized inventory system preferred.
• Aviation experience is considered an asset.
Applicants should apply online at: https://avmaxcanada.applicantpro.com/jobs/1195934.html
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.