Company Name: AIR INUIT LTD
Street Address: 6005 Côte Vertu
City: St Laurent,
Province/Territory or State: Quebec
Web address: http://www.airinuit.com
Email address: email@example.com
Apply via: email, website
Aircraft Types: B737, DHC8, B300, A100, DHC6
Situated in Montreal, Quebec
• Assist in elementary maintenance training, direct engineers and apprentice engineers in their duties and work procedures and to ensure that approved methods and materials are being utilized in the performance of such work;
• Perform work on aircraft as outlined by applicable inspection instructions, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins or other approved technical information in accordance with accepted practices and ensure that such work is carried out in accordance with the applicable portions of the MPM;
• Ensure that all items of work are recorded and signed out as required on the applicable Maintenance Control forms;
• Ensure that all maintenance personnel under his supervision observe aircraft standard maintenance practices in accordance with the AMO's policies. Participate, as required, in the evaluation of personnel;
• Maintain in good order the AMO base facilities, such as shop, store, library, and its surroundings; and
• Carry out any other assigned duties as directed by the Senior Base Engineer.
• Hold a valid M1 & M2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license, with a minimum 5 years experience. Preference will be given to candidates holding the following endorsements: B737-200 & B737-300, DHC8, DHC6, A100 & B300 endorsements are assets;
• Previous experience (minimum 5 years) supervising a team of personnel;
• Have successfully completed the qualifying exam for AMO certification privileges;
• Be familiar with the appropriate parts of the MPM, MCM, aircraft operations specifications and maintenance manuals necessary for the performance of his/her duties;
• Know the provisions of the Aeronautics Act, the Canadian Aviation Regulations and applicable Standards necessary for the proper performance of his/her duties.
$86,824 - $96,337
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
** This posting is eligible for the Candidate Referral Program for Air Inuit employees during the posting dates indicated