Glencore is one of the world’s largest natural resource companies with operations in more than 50 different countries. Based at Toronto Pearson, our private flight department serves Glencore’s Raglan Mine in the Nunavik Region of Quebec, providing logistical support for the ongoing activities of our remotely located mining operation. Our typical airports of operation are Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Rouyn-Noranda, and Donaldson (our private airport based at the Raglan Mine in Northern Quebec).
Offering a highly attractive salary, fixed yearly schedule (rarely working weekends), along with retirement and benefit packages from day one, our flight department strives to maintain an excellent work/life balance for our team members.
- Valid Canadian Airline Transport License (ATPL)
- Current Group 1 Instrument Rating
- Type rated on Boeing 737-200 (an asset)
- 2000 hours total time
- 500 pilot in command
- Experience working in multi-crew enviroment with strong SOP adherence
- Experience with northern operations / gravel strips preferred
- Candidate must reside within 2 hours of Toronto Pearson airport.
- Must posess the legal right to work in Canada
- Ability to obtain RAIC and travel to United States
Contact Name: Neil Roberts – Chief Pilot
Location: Toronto, Ontario (CYYZ)