Position: LINE SUPPORT AGENT (#1791)
Company Name: AIR INUIT LTD
Street Address: 6005 Côte Vertu
City: St Laurent,
Province/Territory or State: Quebec
Web address: http://www.airinuit.com
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via: Email, website
Aircraft Types: B737-200,-300, DHC8, B300, A100, DHC6
Situated in Montreal, Quebec
This position is primarily nightshift and follows a 5-5-4 modified schedule
• Primary tasks will include towing of aircraft between main terminal and hangar as well as aircraft cabin reconfigurations.
• Operate different ramp equipment (tug, belt loader, forklift, etc.).
• Support the line maintenance team.
• Perform other tasks as required by the company to maximize operational efficiency.
High school diploma or equivalent experience;
• Must hold a class 5 (or equivalent) driver's license;
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC);
• Preference will be given to those holding a D airport driver’s licence or a D/A airport driver licence and mandatorily must obtain a D driver’s licence within 90 days of employment.
• Able to perform physical labour
• Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
• Able to work as a team, punctual and reliable
Salary $32,638 - $36,014
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.