Acadia College is a Flight School located in Langley, BC. We are currently looking for a Full-Time flight instructor for Class 1/2/3/4 starting IMMEDIATELY!
We are a growing school, and our students are passionate about flying. We want our potential candidate to be excited about flying and sharing knowledge with others, be personable, self-motivated, willing to learn and work as a part of our team.
The right candidate must have necessary organizational skills and pay attention to details and will instruct both ground and air exercises, be trained for operations and assist with administrative and general housekeeping duties needed for training students.
This role is an excellent opportunity for new instructors to gain well rounded experiences and PDM skills by flying in both controlled and uncontrolled environments while working with a positive mentoring team.
If you are interested in working in a rewarding environment, please visit our website www.acadiacollege.ca and learn more about our company. Submit your cover letter and resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1(604)795-2220 for more information.
Required Certification, Education and Experience or Skills
• CANADIAN CPL with valid Class 1/ 2/3/4 Flight Instructor rating or higher
• No Transport Canada accidents, incidents, violations or suspensions
• Fluent and effective English verbal and written communication skills, other languages an asset.
• Competent computer skills, MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point and familiarity with Internet
• Able to legally live and entitled to work in Canada
• Must have valid Canadian CAT-1 Medical
• Satisfactory Flight Test Record
Essential Job Functions:
Flight instructor will report to the Chief Flight Instructor (CFI) and responsible for the following:
- Ability to maintain course standards, training requirements
- Ability to monitor and maintain student records
- Familiar with all required subjects and Transport Canada Flight test guides and CARs as they relate to Private and Commercial training
- Promote professional behaviour and attitude
- Conduct in-flight, ground school and ground school
- Other duties will be assigned
Class 4: $32 per hour
Class 3: $37 per hour
Class 2: Negotiable base on experience
Class 1: Negotiable base on experience
Aircraft fleet includes C-172 and C-152
Extended Health/Medical Benefits will be included after a 3 month probationary period.
- Photos of our area.
- Acadia_College_Flight-15.jpg (949.32 KiB) Viewed 245 times
- Photos of the area where you'll be flying!
- Acadia_College_Flight-8.jpg (651.68 KiB) Viewed 245 times